We thank the National Science Foundation for financial support of this research and for funds to purchase mass spectrometers used to characterize new compounds.
One-Step Conversion of Aromatic Hydrocarbon Bay Regions into Unsubstituted Benzene Rings: A Reagent for the Low-Temperature, Metal-Free Growth of Single-Chirality Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6776–6778, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Fort, Eric H. and Scott, Lawrence T. (2010), One-Step Conversion of Aromatic Hydrocarbon Bay Regions into Unsubstituted Benzene Rings: A Reagent for the Low-Temperature, Metal-Free Growth of Single-Chirality Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 122: 6776–6778. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002859
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!