We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (G.W.), the Swiss National Science Foundation (T.H.), the B.P. Endowment (S.V.L.), and scientific contributions from Dr. Stephan Knauer, Dr. Francesca Antonietti, and Leonardo Bertone. We also thank Dr. Rebecca J. M. Goss, University of East Anglia, and Dr. Steven Moss, Biotica Technology Ltd., for their collaboration on the biosynthetic preparation of 6-chlorotryptophan as well as Dr. John E. Davies, University of Cambridge, for the crystal structure of a piperazic acid derivative, and Professor K. Umezawa, Keio University, for providing a sample of the isolated natural product.
Total Synthesis of Chloptosin†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6275–6278, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Oelke, Alexander J., France, David J., Hofmann, T., Wuitschik, G. and Ley, Steven V. (2010), Total Synthesis of Chloptosin. Angew. Chem., 122: 6275–6278. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002880
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!