We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (G.W.), the Swiss National Science Foundation (T.H.), the B.P. Endowment (S.V.L.), and scientific contributions from Dr. Stephan Knauer, Dr. Francesca Antonietti, and Leonardo Bertone. We also thank Dr. Rebecca J. M. Goss, University of East Anglia, and Dr. Steven Moss, Biotica Technology Ltd., for their collaboration on the biosynthetic preparation of 6-chlorotryptophan as well as Dr. John E. Davies, University of Cambridge, for the crystal structure of a piperazic acid derivative, and Professor K. Umezawa, Keio University, for providing a sample of the isolated natural product.
Total Synthesis of Chloptosin†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6275–6278, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Oelke, Alexander J., France, David J., Hofmann, T., Wuitschik, G. and Ley, Steven V. (2010), Total Synthesis of Chloptosin. Angew. Chem., 122: 6275–6278. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002880
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!