Support by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0646916 and CHE-0952912), the Welch Foundation (A-1423), Texas A&M University (Davidson Professorship), and the Laboratory for Molecular Simulation at Texas A&M University (software and computation resources) is gratefully acknowledged.
A MercuryAntimony Interaction†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6501–6504, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Lin, T.-P., Wade, Casey R., Pérez, Lisa M. and Gabbaï, François P. (2010), A MercuryAntimony Interaction. Angew. Chem., 122: 6501–6504. doi: 10.1002/ange.201002995
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0646916, CHE-0952912
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!