This work was supported by the NSFC (No. 50802068), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2010-VI-005), the 973 Program (No. 2010CB27104), and the Doctor Foundation of the University (No. 200804970002). We thank Dr. Yan Zhang for rheology measurements.
Fluxible Monodisperse Quantum Dots with Efficient Luminescence†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10139–10142, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Feng, Q., Dong, L., Huang, J., Li, Q., Fan, Y., Xiong, J. and Xiong, C. (2010), Fluxible Monodisperse Quantum Dots with Efficient Luminescence. Angew. Chem., 122: 10139–10142. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003051
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50802068
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010-VI-005
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB27104
- Doctor Foundation of the University. Grant Number: 200804970002
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.