T.M. gratefully acknowledges the MIUR for financial support and CILEA for computing time. T.M. is indebted to Michael Lodewyk, Dr. Young Hong, and Prof. Dean J. Tantillo (UC Davis) for their assistance with IRC calculations, to Dr. Jane S. Murray and Prof. Peter J. Politzer (University of New Orleans) for useful discussions, and to Prof. Fahmi Himo (Stockholm University) for his advice on the preparation of this manuscript.
Mechanistic Insights into Direct Amide Bond Formation Catalyzed by Boronic Acids: Halogens as Lewis Bases†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6992–6995, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Marcelli, T. (2010), Mechanistic Insights into Direct Amide Bond Formation Catalyzed by Boronic Acids: Halogens as Lewis Bases. Angew. Chem., 122: 6992–6995. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003188
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!