Financial support from the National Institutes of Health (R01 GM073855) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Professors R. Johnson (UNH), F. D. Lewis (Northwestern University), and Dr. Baudouin Gerard (Broad Institute) for extremely helpful and stimulating discussions.
Biomimetic Photocycloaddition of 3-Hydroxyflavones: Synthesis and Evaluation of Rocaglate Derivatives as Inhibitors of Eukaryotic Translation†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6683–6688, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Roche, Stéphane P., Cencic, R., Pelletier, J. and Porco, John A. (2010), Biomimetic Photocycloaddition of 3-Hydroxyflavones: Synthesis and Evaluation of Rocaglate Derivatives as Inhibitors of Eukaryotic Translation. Angew. Chem., 122: 6683–6688. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003212
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM073855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!