We thank NWO for financial support (CW-NWO Top grant) and a large investment subsidy for the Dualbeam microscope. The authors thank M. Versluijs-Helder for the SEM measurements and A. M. Beale for fruitful discussion.
Unified Internal Architecture and Surface Barriers for Molecular Diffusion of Microporous Crystalline Aluminophosphates†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6942–6946, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Karwacki, L., van der Bij, Hendrik E., Kornatowski, J., Cubillas, P., Drury, Martyn R., de Winter, D. A. Matthijs., Anderson, Michael W. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2010), Unified Internal Architecture and Surface Barriers for Molecular Diffusion of Microporous Crystalline Aluminophosphates. Angew. Chem., 122: 6942–6946. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003273
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!