The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) is kindly acknowledged for a Rubicon grant (C.A.N.), and NanoNed and the MESA+ Institute of technology are kindly acknowledged for their funding.
Control over Rectification in Supramolecular Tunneling Junctions†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10374–10378, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Wimbush, K. S., Reus, W. F., van der Wiel, W. G., Reinhoudt, D. N., Whitesides, G. M., Nijhuis, C. A. and Velders, A. H. (2010), Control over Rectification in Supramolecular Tunneling Junctions. Angew. Chem., 122: 10374–10378. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003286
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!