Titelbild: Expanding the Scope of Metal-Free Catalytic Hydrogenation through Frustrated Lewis Pair Design (Angew. Chem. 37/2010)
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, page 6605, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Erős, G., Mehdi, H., Pápai, I., Rokob, T., Király, P., Tárkányi, G. and Soós, T. (2010), Titelbild: Expanding the Scope of Metal-Free Catalytic Hydrogenation through Frustrated Lewis Pair Design (Angew. Chem. 37/2010). Angew. Chem., 122: 6605. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003339
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!