This work was supported by the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology (K.D.J.) and by the NIH (postdoctoral fellowship F32-DK083179 to A.L.G.). We are grateful to Damian Ekiert for assistance with baculovirus expression, Prof. M. G. Finn for helpful discussions, and Vu Hong for donation of THPTA.
cat-ELCCA: A Robust Method To Monitor the Fatty Acid Acyltransferase Activity of Ghrelin O-Acyltransferase (GOAT)†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9824–9828, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Garner, A. L. and Janda, K. D. (2010), cat-ELCCA: A Robust Method To Monitor the Fatty Acid Acyltransferase Activity of Ghrelin O-Acyltransferase (GOAT). Angew. Chem., 122: 9824–9828. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003387
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!