Financial support of this work from the DGI of Spain (CTQ2007-61048/BQU), the Consejería de Educación y Ciencia of Principado de Asturias (IB08-088), and a FPU predoctoral fellowship from the MCINN of Spain to M.E. is gratefully acknowledged.
Arylation of α-Chiral Ketones by Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Tosylhydrazones with Aryl Halides†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 7008–7011, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., Escribano, M., Aznar, F. and Valdés, C. (2010), Arylation of α-Chiral Ketones by Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Tosylhydrazones with Aryl Halides. Angew. Chem., 122: 7008–7011. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003450
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
- DGI of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2007-61048/BQU
- Consejería de Educación y Ciencia of Principado de Asturias. Grant Number: IB08-088
- MCINN of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!