We are grateful to the KAUST nano-core laboratory group for their help in analysis of the silica spheres. We also thank Dr. V. Unkefer and Dr. T. McElwee for internal reviewing of the manuscript. Thanks are also due to Dr. J. Thivolle and Dr. L. Veyre of CPE, Lyon (France) for their help in mechanical stability study and surface area measurement, respectively. V.P. also thanks Dr. R. S. Varma for valuable comments on this work and Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) for support during his stay at the US Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), Cincinnati.
High-Surface-Area Silica Nanospheres (KCC-1) with a Fibrous Morphology†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9846–9850, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Polshettiwar, V., Cha, D., Zhang, X. and Basset, J. M. (2010), High-Surface-Area Silica Nanospheres (KCC-1) with a Fibrous Morphology. Angew. Chem., 122: 9846–9850. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003451
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!