This work was financially supported by the Max Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM, the German Science Foundation (Korean–German IRTG), and the DFG Priority Program SPP 1355. We also thank Prof. Dr. Joachim Maier and Dr. Kun Tang for helpful discussions.
Fabrication of Graphene-Encapsulated Oxide Nanoparticles: Towards High-Performance Anode Materials for Lithium Storage†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 45, pages 8586–8589, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, S., Feng, X., Ivanovici, S. and Müllen, K. (2010), Fabrication of Graphene-Encapsulated Oxide Nanoparticles: Towards High-Performance Anode Materials for Lithium Storage. Angew. Chem., 122: 8586–8589. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003485
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- Max Planck Society
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!