We are very grateful to Dr. Hiroki Akutsu and Prof. Shin′ichi Nakatsuji (Hyogo) for X-ray crystallographic analyses and to Prof. Tadashi Okuyama (Hyogo) for reading this manuscript.
Enantiodifferentiating endo-Selective Oxylactonization of ortho-Alk-1-enylbenzoate with a Lactate-Derived Aryl-λ3-Iodane†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 39, pages 7222–7225, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Fujita, M., Yoshida, Y., Miyata, K., Wakisaka, A. and Sugimura, T. (2010), Enantiodifferentiating endo-Selective Oxylactonization of ortho-Alk-1-enylbenzoate with a Lactate-Derived Aryl-λ3-Iodane. Angew. Chem., 122: 7222–7225. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003503
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!