The work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation.
Reversible pH-Regulated Control of Photosensitized Singlet Oxygen Production Using a DNA i-Motif†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8095–8097, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Tørring, T., Toftegaard, R., Arnbjerg, J., Ogilby, P. R. and Gothelf, K. V. (2010), Reversible pH-Regulated Control of Photosensitized Singlet Oxygen Production Using a DNA i-Motif. Angew. Chem., 122: 8095–8097. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003612
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!