We are grateful to Dr. M. Hayashi in CCMS, National Taiwan University, Taiwan for his help to the data analyses. We also thank Dr. J.-L. Kuo in IAMS, Academia Sinica, Taiwan for stimulating discussion. This study was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Project No. 19056001 from MEXT Japan, and Nos. 205015, 20550005, and 2235001 from JSPS), and the Mitsubishi Foundation. K.M. is supported by JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. Most of the calculations were performed by using supercomputing resources at Cyberscience Center, Tohoku University.
Infrared Spectra and Hydrogen-Bonded Network Structures of Large Protonated Water Clusters H+(H2O)n (n=20–200)†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10317–10320, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Mizuse, K., Mikami, N. and Fujii, A. (2010), Infrared Spectra and Hydrogen-Bonded Network Structures of Large Protonated Water Clusters H+(H2O)n (n=20–200). Angew. Chem., 122: 10317–10320. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003662
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
- MEXT Japan. Grant Numbers: 19056001, 205015, 20550005, 2235001
- Mitsubishi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!