This research was supported by the RFBR (Project Nos. 08-03-00539-a, 09-03-00837-a, 09-03-91006-FWF_a), the Program of the Division of Chemistry and Material Science of the RAS (project 5.1.1), and SB RAS (Project No. 28), and by the program of the President of Russia to support the leading scientific schools (No. NSch-7643.2010). CIDNP=chemically induced dynamic nuclear polarization.
Intramolecular Electron Transfer in the Photooxidized Peptides Tyrosine–Histidine and Histidine–Tyrosine: A Time-Resolved CIDNP Study†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8168–8171, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Morozova, O. B. and Yurkovskaya, A. V. (2010), Intramolecular Electron Transfer in the Photooxidized Peptides Tyrosine–Histidine and Histidine–Tyrosine: A Time-Resolved CIDNP Study. Angew. Chem., 122: 8168–8171. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003780
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 08-03-00539-a, 09-03-00837-a, 09-03-91006-FWF_a
- Program of the Division of Chemistry and Material Science of the RAS
- SB RAS
- President of Russia. Grant Number: NSch-7643.2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!