We thank Dr. Y. Su for performing mass spectrometry experiments. This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01 HL00049-01) and the American Heart Association (0970028N). J.L.M.J. is supported by a National Institutes of Health Training Grant (5 T32 HL007444-27).
Hydrogen Peroxide Activated Matrix Metalloproteinase Inhibitors: A Prodrug Approach†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 38, pages 6947–6949, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Major Jourden, Jody L. and Cohen, Seth M. (2010), Hydrogen Peroxide Activated Matrix Metalloproteinase Inhibitors: A Prodrug Approach. Angew. Chem., 122: 6947–6949. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003819
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL00049-01
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0970028N
- National Institutes of Health Training Grant. Grant Number: 5 T32 HL007444-27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!