B.E. is grateful to the German Academy of Sciences Leopoldina for a postdoctoral fellowship (LPDS 2009-8). This work was supported in part by the NSF. We thank Prof. S. Buchwald for the use of computational resources.
Detection of Ethylene Gas by Fluorescence Turn-On of a Conjugated Polymer†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 47, pages 9056–9059, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Esser, B. and Swager, T. M. (2010), Detection of Ethylene Gas by Fluorescence Turn-On of a Conjugated Polymer. Angew. Chem., 122: 9056–9059. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003899
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!