We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20732006, 20821002), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB833300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for generous financial support.
Enantioselective Intramolecular Aza-Michael Additions of Indoles Catalyzed by Chiral Phosphoric Acids†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 46, pages 8848–8851, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Zheng, C. and You, S.-L. (2010), Enantioselective Intramolecular Aza-Michael Additions of Indoles Catalyzed by Chiral Phosphoric Acids. Angew. Chem., 122: 8848–8851. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003919
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732006, 20821002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!