This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (no. 20108001, “pi-Space”) from MEXT, and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B (no. 20750025) from JSPS. We thank Prof. T. Iwamoto and Dr. S. Ishida, Tohoku University for X-ray analysis.
Subazaphenalenephthalocyanine: A Subphthalocyanine Analogue Bearing a Six-Membered Ring Unit†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8172–8175, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Shimizu, S. and Kobayashi, N. (2010), Subazaphenalenephthalocyanine: A Subphthalocyanine Analogue Bearing a Six-Membered Ring Unit. Angew. Chem., 122: 8172–8175. doi: 10.1002/ange.201003929
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- MEXT. Grant Number: 20108001
- JSPS. Grant Number: 20750025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!