This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research under Award Numbers N00014-09-01-0250 and N00014-09-1-1117, by the National Science Foundation under Award Number CHE-0936923, and by the Center for Re-Defining Photovoltaic Efficiency Through Molecule Scale Control, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001085. The National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) is thanked for the acquisition of an X-ray diffractometer.
Reticulated Heterojunctions for Photovoltaic Devices†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8081–8084, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Gorodetsky, A. A., Chiu, C.-Y., Schiros, T., Palma, M., Cox, M., Jia, Z., Sattler, W., Kymissis, I., Steigerwald, M. and Nuckolls, C. (2010), Reticulated Heterojunctions for Photovoltaic Devices. Angew. Chem., 122: 8081–8084. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004055
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: N00014-09-01-0250, N00014-09-1-1117
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0936923
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001085
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.