This work was supported in part by an NIH Director’s Pioneer Award (5DP1 OD000798) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. Part of the work was conducted at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765. S.W.C. was also partially supported by a postdoctoral fellowship award from Korea Research Foundation funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2007-357-D00080). S.W.C. wants to thank Prof. Jin-Ho Choi for an idea related to this work.
A Temperature-Sensitive Drug Release System Based on Phase-Change Materials†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8076–8080, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Choi, S.-W., Zhang, Y. and Xia, Y. (2010), A Temperature-Sensitive Drug Release System Based on Phase-Change Materials. Angew. Chem., 122: 8076–8080. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004057
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 5DP1 OD000798
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2007-357-D00080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!