We gratefully acknowledge Nanyang Technological University Start Up Grant for the funding of this research. We thank Dr. Yongxin Li for X-ray crystallographic analysis. We also thank Prof. Sunggak Kim for careful reading of the manuscript.
Stereoselective Synthesis of α-Diazo Oxime Ethers and Their Application in the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles through a [3+2] Cycloaddition†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8135–8139, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Lourdusamy, E., Yao, L. and Park, C.-M. (2010), Stereoselective Synthesis of α-Diazo Oxime Ethers and Their Application in the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles through a [3+2] Cycloaddition. Angew. Chem., 122: 8135–8139. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004073
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2010
- Nanyang Technological University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!