Financial support by the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain (projects CTQ2008-00795/BQU and Consolider-Ingenio CSD2007-00010), the EU (FUNMOLS FP7-212942-1), and the CAM (MADRISOLAR-2 project S2009/PPQ-1533) is acknowledged. We also thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB583) and the Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US. We thank Prof. E. Ortí (ICMol) for the preliminary theoretical calculations. J.L.L. thanks the Fundación Séneca, CARM of Spain, for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Controlling the Transformation of Primary into Quaternary Structures: Towards Hierarchically Built-Up Twisted Fibers†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10072–10076, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
López, J. L., Atienza, C., Seitz, W., Guldi, D. M. and Martín, N. (2010), Controlling the Transformation of Primary into Quaternary Structures: Towards Hierarchically Built-Up Twisted Fibers. Angew. Chem., 122: 10072–10076. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004127
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-00795/BQU, CSD2007-00010
- EU. Grant Number: FUNMOLS FP7-212942-1
- CAM. Grant Number: MADRISOLAR-2
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!