These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enzyme-Mediated Controlled Release Systems by Anchoring Peptide Sequences on Mesoporous Silica Supports†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 9, pages 2186–2188, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Coll, C., Mondragón, L., Martínez-Máñez, R., Sancenón, F., Marcos, M. D., Soto, J., Amorós, P. and Pérez-Payá, E. (2011), Enzyme-Mediated Controlled Release Systems by Anchoring Peptide Sequences on Mesoporous Silica Supports. Angew. Chem., 123: 2186–2188. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004133
We thank the Spanish Government (projects MAT2009-14564-C04, CB07/01/2012, and BIO2007 60066), the Generalitat Valencia (project PROMETEO/2009/016, PROMETEO/2010/005), and the CIBER-BBN for their support.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: MAT2009-14564-C04, CB07/01/2012, BIO2007 60066
- Generalitat Valencia. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/016, PROMETEO/2010/005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!