A.S.V. thanks the University of Florida (UF), the ACS-PRF(G) (44063-G3), NSF CAREER (CHE-0748408), and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for financial support. K.A.A. thanks UF and the NSF CHE-0821346 for funding the purchase of X-ray equipment.
Primary Carbon–Nitrogen Bond Scission and Methyl Dehydrogenation across a WW Multiple Bond †
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9905–9908, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Sarkar, S., Culver, J. A., Peloquin, A. J., Ghiviriga, I., Abboud, K. A. and Veige, A. S. (2010), Primary Carbon–Nitrogen Bond Scission and Methyl Dehydrogenation across a WW Multiple Bond . Angew. Chem., 122: 9905–9908. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004233
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 44063-G3
- NSF CAREER. Grant Number: CHE-0748408
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0821346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!