This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NS062725, CA147831, and AG029574). We thank the Keck Imaging Center and the Center of Nanotechnology at the University of Washington for use of their facilities.
Ultrabright and Bioorthogonal Labeling of Cellular Targets Using Semiconducting Polymer Dots and Click Chemistry†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 49, pages 9626–9630, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Wu, C., Jin, Y., Schneider, T., Burnham, D. R., Smith, P. B. and Chiu, D. T. (2010), Ultrabright and Bioorthogonal Labeling of Cellular Targets Using Semiconducting Polymer Dots and Click Chemistry . Angew. Chem., 122: 9626–9630. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004260
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS062725, CA147831, AG029574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!