This work was carried out at Brookhaven National Laboratory under contract no. DE-AC02-98CH10886, with the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and supported by its Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, and its Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, within the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and Toyota Motor Corporation. We thank the National Energy Research Scientific Computing (NERSC) Center, the Center for Functional Nanomaterials at Brookhaven National Laboratory, and Prof. M. C. Lin for CPU time. Work at the NSLS was supported by the DOE BES grant DE-FG02-03ER15688. We thank Hugh Isaacs and Radoslav Atanasoski for stimulating discussions.
Core-Protected Platinum Monolayer Shell High-Stability Electrocatalysts for Fuel-Cell Cathodes†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 46, pages 8784–8789, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Sasaki, K., Naohara, H., Cai, Y., Choi, Y. M., Liu, P., Vukmirovic, M. B., Wang, J. X. and Adzic, R. R. (2010), Core-Protected Platinum Monolayer Shell High-Stability Electrocatalysts for Fuel-Cell Cathodes. Angew. Chem., 122: 8784–8789. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004287
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Toyota Motor Corporation. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!