This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), Nanotechnology Support Project, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 20036008, 20038007) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. H.N. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for the Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Dichlorophenyl Derivatives of La@C3v(7)-C82: Endohedral Metal Induced Localization of Pyramidalization and Spin on a Triple-Hexagon Junction†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9909–9913, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Akasaka, T., Lu, X., Kuga, H., Nikawa, H., Mizorogi, N., Slanina, Z., Tsuchiya, T., Yoza, K. and Nagase, S. (2010), Dichlorophenyl Derivatives of La@C3v(7)-C82: Endohedral Metal Induced Localization of Pyramidalization and Spin on a Triple-Hexagon Junction. Angew. Chem., 122: 9909–9913. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004318
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 20108001, 20245006, 20036008, 20038007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!