Supported by the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” coordinated by the TU Berlin and funded by the DFG, the 973 Program (2007CB613306), the ENERCHEM project of the Max Planck Society, the NSF of China (21033003), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET-07-0192). S.C.M thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Aerobic Oxidative Coupling of Amines by Carbon Nitride Photocatalysis with Visible Light†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 683–686, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Su, F., Mathew, S. C., Möhlmann, L., Antonietti, M., Wang, X. and Blechert, S. (2011), Aerobic Oxidative Coupling of Amines by Carbon Nitride Photocatalysis with Visible Light. Angew. Chem., 123: 683–686. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004365
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2007CB613306
- Max Planck Society
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21033003
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China. Grant Number: NCET-07-0192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!