We are grateful to the National Science Foundation of China (20872043) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0953) for supporting this research.
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Sulfa-Michael/Michael Addition Reactions: A Strategy for the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Chromans with a Quaternary Stereocenter†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 45, pages 8557–8561, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X.-F., Hua, Q.-L., Cheng, Y., An, X.-L., Yang, Q.-Q., Chen, J.-R. and Xiao, W.-J. (2010), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Sulfa-Michael/Michael Addition Reactions: A Strategy for the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Chromans with a Quaternary Stereocenter. Angew. Chem., 122: 8557–8561. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004534
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20872043
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!