Part of this research was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through its Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program).
Oxygen-Vacancy Ordering at Surfaces of Lithium Manganese(III,IV) Oxide Spinel Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3109–3113, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, R., Ikuhara, Y. H., Mizoguchi, T., Findlay, S. D., Kuwabara, A., Fisher, C. A. J., Moriwake, H., Oki, H., Hirayama, T. and Ikuhara, Y. (2011), Oxygen-Vacancy Ordering at Surfaces of Lithium Manganese(III,IV) Oxide Spinel Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 3109–3113. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004638
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!