C.C. acknowledges support from the Departament d’Innovació, Universitats i Empresa of the Generalitat de Catalunya (grant no. 2008BPB00108). A.A.V. is grateful to the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science for financial support (project CTQ2009-12346).
Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in DNA: A Process that Occurs on the Nanosecond Timescale†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1860–1862, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Curutchet, C. and Voityuk, A. A. (2011), Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in DNA: A Process that Occurs on the Nanosecond Timescale. Angew. Chem., 123: 1860–1862. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004732
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- Departament d’Innovació, Universitats i Empresa of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2008BPB00108
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!