C.C. acknowledges support from the Departament d’Innovació, Universitats i Empresa of the Generalitat de Catalunya (grant no. 2008BPB00108). A.A.V. is grateful to the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science for financial support (project CTQ2009-12346).
Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in DNA: A Process that Occurs on the Nanosecond Timescale†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1860–1862, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Curutchet, C. and Voityuk, A. A. (2011), Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in DNA: A Process that Occurs on the Nanosecond Timescale. Angew. Chem., 123: 1860–1862. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004732
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- Departament d’Innovació, Universitats i Empresa of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2008BPB00108
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12346
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.