C.A.A. and K.K.T. were equal contributors to this work. We thank Dr. M. Rouffet for synthesis of CAT-BDC, D. Martin for assistance with X-ray crystallography, and Dr. Y. Su for performing mass spectrometry experiments. We thank Prof. R. Snurr (Northwestern University) and Dr. Y.-S. Bae for BET calculations. This work was supported by UCSD, the NSF (new MOF synthesis CHE-0952370; instrumentation grants CHE-9709183, CHE-0116662 and CHE-0741968), and the DOE (gas sorption studies, PXRD, BES Grant No. DE- FG02-08ER46519).
Photochemical Activation of a Metal–Organic Framework to Reveal Functionality†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9924–9927, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Tanabe, K. K., Allen, C. A. and Cohen, S. M. (2010), Photochemical Activation of a Metal–Organic Framework to Reveal Functionality. Angew. Chem., 122: 9924–9927. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004736
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0952370, CHE-9709183, CHE-0116662, CHE-0741968
- DOE. Grant Number: DE- FG02-08ER46519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!