The research at BNL was financed by the US Department of Energy (DOE), Chemical Sciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science (DE-AC02-98CH10086). The National Synchrotron Light Source is supported by the Divisions of Materials and Chemical Sciences of the US DOE. L.B. acknowledges funding by the FP7 People program under the project Marie Curie IOF-219674. J.E. thanks INTEVEP and IDB for research grants that made possible part of this research at the Universidad Central de Venezuela. Research at the ICP-CSIC was financed by the Comunidad de Madrid (DIVERCEL S2009/ENE-1745) and the MICINN (CTQ2006-15600/BQU and CTQ2009-14527/BQU), to whom we are grateful.
High Activity of Ce1−xNixO2−y for H2 Production through Ethanol Steam Reforming: Tuning Catalytic Performance through Metal–Oxide Interactions†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9874–9878, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, G., Barrio, L., Agnoli, S., Senanayake, S. D., Evans, J., Kubacka, A., Estrella, M., Hanson, J. C., Martínez-Arias, A., Fernández-García, M. and Rodriguez, J. A. (2010), High Activity of Ce1−xNixO2−y for H2 Production through Ethanol Steam Reforming: Tuning Catalytic Performance through Metal–Oxide Interactions. Angew. Chem., 122: 9874–9878. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004966
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- US Department of Energy (DOE), Chemical Sciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10086
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: DIVERCEL S2009/ENE-1745
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-15600/BQU, CTQ2009-14527/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!