This work was supported by a grant from the Genome-based Integrated Bioprocess Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea and Brain Korea 21 (BK21).
Cubic Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon(IV) Nitride: An All-in-One Chemosensor for Selective Optical Sensing of Metal Ions†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9900–9904, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, E. Z., Jun, Y.-S., Hong, W. H., Thomas, A. and Jin, M. M. (2010), Cubic Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon(IV) Nitride: An All-in-One Chemosensor for Selective Optical Sensing of Metal Ions. Angew. Chem., 122: 9900–9904. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004975
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea and Brain Korea 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!