Molecular Tubes and Capsules, Part 6. For Part 1–5, see Ref. 1. We are indebted to Dr. Midori Watanabe, the Center of Advanced Instrumental Analysis, Kyushu University, for the measurements of SEM and XRD analysis and to Dr. Hirofumi Nobukuni and Dr. Masatoshi Ishida, Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering (IMCE), Kyusyu University, for X-ray crystal analysis. Thanks are also due to Prof. Teh-Chang Chou of Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan, for English correction of this manuscript. We wish to thank the Theme Project (Prof. Tahsin J. Chow), Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica, Taiwan R.O.C., and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 21106015) from MEXT (Japan), for the financial support of this study.
Formation of Nanoporous Fibers by the Self-Assembly of a Pyromellitic Diimide-Based Macrocycle†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9870–9873, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Nakagaki, T., Harano, A., Fuchigami, Y., Tanaka, E., Kidoaki, S., Okuda, T., Iwanaga, T., Goto, K. and Shinmyozu, T. (2010), Formation of Nanoporous Fibers by the Self-Assembly of a Pyromellitic Diimide-Based Macrocycle. Angew. Chem., 122: 9870–9873. doi: 10.1002/ange.201004992
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!