T.H. acknowledges financial support by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Creative Research Initiative (R16-2002-003-01001-0), Strategic Research (2010-0029138), and World Class University (R31-10013) programs of National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea. M.-K.H. acknowledges financial support from the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea.
Large-Scale Synthesis and Characterization of the Size-Dependent Thermoelectric Properties of Uniformly Sized Bismuth Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 1399–1402, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Son, J. S., Park, K., Han, M.-K., Kang, C., Park, S.-G., Kim, J.-H., Kim, W., Kim, S.-J. and Hyeon, T. (2011), Large-Scale Synthesis and Characterization of the Size-Dependent Thermoelectric Properties of Uniformly Sized Bismuth Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem., 123: 1399–1402. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005023
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: R16-2002-003-01001-0, 2010-0029138, R31-10013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!