We thank Prof. Susanne Mossin for insightful discussions, and the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy (no. DE-FG02-07ER15893), as well as the NHMFL, which is funded by the NSF through the Cooperative Agreement no. DMR-0654118, the State of Florida, and the DOE for financial support. D.J.M. acknowledges support from the Alexander von Humbold Stiftung.
Reactivity Studies of a Masked Three-Coordinate Vanadium(II) Complex†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10067–10071, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Tran, B. L., Singhal, M., Park, H., Lam, O. P., Pink, M., Krzystek, J., Ozarowski, A., Telser, J., Meyer, K. and Mindiola, D. J. (2010), Reactivity Studies of a Masked Three-Coordinate Vanadium(II) Complex. Angew. Chem., 122: 10067–10071. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005029
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER15893
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0654118
- State of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!