This research was supported by National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grants funded by MEST (2010-00285, 2008-04306, 2007-8-1158, 2005-01325), KOSEF (through the EPB center; R11-2008-052-02000), and the Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs (A0900062), and by the Korean Research Foundation (MOEHRD, KRF-2005-005J13103). H.C.C. thanks the World Class University (WCU) program (R31-2008-000-10059-0). We thank D. Y. Noh and K.-J. Kim at the 5C2 beamline of the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL) for XRD measurement, N. Won for fluorescence microscope imaging, and D. M. Kim and Y.-G. Ko for TGA measurement.
Self-Crystallization of C70 Cubes and Remarkable Enhancement of Photoluminescence†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9864–9869, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Park, C., Yoon, E., Kawano, M., Joo, T. and Choi, H. C. (2010), Self-Crystallization of C70 Cubes and Remarkable Enhancement of Photoluminescence. Angew. Chem., 122: 9864–9869. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005076
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- MEST. Grant Numbers: 2010-00285, 2008-04306, 2007-8-1158, 2005-01325
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2008-052-02000
- Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs. Grant Number: A0900062
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2005-005J13103
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10059-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!