This research was supported by National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grants funded by MEST (2010-00285, 2008-04306, 2007-8-1158, 2005-01325), KOSEF (through the EPB center; R11-2008-052-02000), and the Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs (A0900062), and by the Korean Research Foundation (MOEHRD, KRF-2005-005J13103). H.C.C. thanks the World Class University (WCU) program (R31-2008-000-10059-0). We thank D. Y. Noh and K.-J. Kim at the 5C2 beamline of the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL) for XRD measurement, N. Won for fluorescence microscope imaging, and D. M. Kim and Y.-G. Ko for TGA measurement.
Self-Crystallization of C70 Cubes and Remarkable Enhancement of Photoluminescence†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9864–9869, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Park, C., Yoon, E., Kawano, M., Joo, T. and Choi, H. C. (2010), Self-Crystallization of C70 Cubes and Remarkable Enhancement of Photoluminescence. Angew. Chem., 122: 9864–9869. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005076
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- MEST. Grant Numbers: 2010-00285, 2008-04306, 2007-8-1158, 2005-01325
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2008-052-02000
- Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs. Grant Number: A0900062
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2005-005J13103
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10059-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!