This research was supported in part by High-Tech Research Center Project for Private Universities (Matching Fund Subsidy, 2006–2011) and by Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (No. 22710220) and Scientific Research (B) (No. 20310140) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT).
Photodegradation of Target Oligosaccharides by Light-Activated Small Molecules†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10294–10298, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Takahashi, D., Hirono, S., Hayashi, C., Igarashi, M., Nishimura, Y. and Toshima, K. (2010), Photodegradation of Target Oligosaccharides by Light-Activated Small Molecules. Angew. Chem., 122: 10294–10298. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005161
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!