Oschelating is a contraction of oscillating and chelating. This work was supported by the CNRS and the Région Alsace (grant to R.G.D.).
A Cavity-Shaped Diphosphane Displaying “Oschelating” Behavior†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1592–1597, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Gramage-Doria, R., Armspach, D., Matt, D. and Toupet, L. (2011), A Cavity-Shaped Diphosphane Displaying “Oschelating” Behavior. Angew. Chem., 123: 1592–1597. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005169
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Région Alsace
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!