We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NIH (grants 5R01 GM 31332 and R01 GM 68825, and N.R.S.A. fellowship for V.L. This publication was based on work supported by Award No. K-C1-019-12 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). The support of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is also highly appreciated. We thank L. M. Henling and M. W. Day (California Institute of Technology) for X-ray crystallographic analysis. The Bruker KAPPA APEX II X-ray diffractometer was purchased via an NSF Chemistry Research Instrumentation and Facilities: Multi-User award to the California Institute of Technology, CHE-0639094.
Insights Into the Carbene-Initiated Aggregation of [Fe(cot)2]†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 282–285, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Lavallo, V., El-Batta, A., Bertrand, G. and Grubbs, R. H. (2011), Insights Into the Carbene-Initiated Aggregation of [Fe(cot)2]. Angew. Chem., 123: 282–285. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005212
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5R01 GM 31332, R01 GM 68825
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!