We thank the Swiss National Foundation for funding (21-119750.01), Solvias AG for Taniaphos, Prof. Dr. A. Alexakis for Simplephos and Prof. Dr. E. M. Carreira for generous support. The Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged for a Liebig Fellowship (N.C.) and a Kekulé Fellowship (T.S.).
Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed 1,4-Silicon Shift of Unactivated Silanes from Aryl to Alkyl: Enantioselective Synthesis of Indanol Derivatives†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10361–10365, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Seiser, T. and Cramer, N. (2010), Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed 1,4-Silicon Shift of Unactivated Silanes from Aryl to Alkyl: Enantioselective Synthesis of Indanol Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 122: 10361–10365. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005399
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2010
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 21-119750.01
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!