The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA-09-G-013), and the member companies and organizations of the Center for UMass-Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP) that support anti-flammable polymer research, including Boeing, Sabic-Innovative Polymers, Kydex, Inc., and the U.S. Army. Facilities support from the NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (DMR-0820506) is also acknowledged.
Thermally Induced Structural Transformation of Bisphenol-1,2,3-triazole Polymers: Smart, Self-Extinguishing Materials†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9838–9841, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Ryu, B.-Y. and Emrick, T. (2010), Thermally Induced Structural Transformation of Bisphenol-1,2,3-triazole Polymers: Smart, Self-Extinguishing Materials. Angew. Chem., 122: 9838–9841. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005456
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- Federal Aviation Administration. Grant Number: FAA-09-G-013
- Sabic-Innovative Polymers
- Kydex, Inc.
- U.S. Army
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!