This work is supported by the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI, NIH Grant NG003709). We thank Prof. Hagan Bayley for providing alpha-hemolysin proteins and insightful discussions. M.A. thanks MEC/Fullbright Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Real-Time Monitoring of DNA Polymerase Function and Stepwise Single-Nucleotide DNA Strand Translocation through a Protein Nanopore†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10304–10307, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Chu, J., González-López, M., Cockroft, S. L., Amorin, M. and Ghadiri, M. R. (2010), Real-Time Monitoring of DNA Polymerase Function and Stepwise Single-Nucleotide DNA Strand Translocation through a Protein Nanopore. Angew. Chem., 122: 10304–10307. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005460
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: NG003709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!