We thank Dr. E. K. Brechin for the magnetic measurements, and the EPSRC (UK) and the University of Edinburgh for funding.
Single-Electron Uranyl Reduction by a Rare-Earth Cation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Frauen in der Chemie
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 917–920, January 24, 2011
How to Cite
Arnold, P. L., Hollis, E., White, F. J., Magnani, N., Caciuffo, R. and Love, J. B. (2011), Single-Electron Uranyl Reduction by a Rare-Earth Cation. Angew. Chem., 123: 917–920. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005511
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- University of Edinburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!